TaQ - Era (DJ SymBiotiX Celestial Mix)

SenPi

So I made this remix just for fun, but I'm curious as to if anybody here thinks this could be accepted in to OCR.

TaQ - Era (DJ SymBiotiX Celestial Mix)

The song is from Beatmania IIDX. Here is a link to the original http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv4hIqQ3XTM

Let me know what you think of the remix, and also if you think its crazy enough to be accepted here :P.

Enjoy

For a song that's over 9 MB you should add a streaming option. At least reduce the quality to 160 or 192 kbps. 320 is just excessive. It sounds like you sampled the original. I think because of the file size and because you used so much of the actual original sounds that it wouldn't meet submission guidelines. Also the samples are probably copyrighted and would disqualify your mix. sorry

Besides that it sounds like a pretty decent mix. I used to have fun playing this on Dance Dance back when I was in better shape.

so much of the original sounds??? I sampled like 3 effects. 2 of them are swooshes and 1 of them is a hihat or something that plays once.... everything else I made myself. Also I would reduce the quality to meet the guidelines if I were to submit it. The high quality is just for people to listen to right now. Also, there are ALOT of people who have remixed songs and samples from the original source, sampling a 1.5 second sample is legal. From what I understand if you sample less than 30 seconds of the original song, its perfectly fine.

Thanks for the comment though