Stuck Between A Rock And A Solid Place - Conkers Bad Fur Day

SenPi

Alright guys, me and my friend have just finished up a new track (its main purpose was for mixing/playing at clubs etc). Anyways Ive decided to try and submit it. The song itself is done, and we arent changing anything but I was just looking for some oppinions and comments/criticism and such.

Note: DJ SymBiotiX (me) + DJ MessoPhunk (my friend) = Mnemosyne

Source Tune

Rock Solid - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4JaBSEL-Sk

Remix:

VBR (6 MB) - Mnemosyne - Stuck Between A Rock And A Solid Place

192 kbps - Mnemosyne - Stuck Between A Rock And A Solid Place (192 kbps)

320 kbps - Mnemosyne - Stuck Between A Rock And A Solid Place (320 kbps)

Let me know what you think :D

Hm. While your guys' version might better suit a specific purpose, I think production-wise the two are about the same.

I'm completely unfamiliar with the source, and seeing as they're both quite long pieces, I'm having a hard time keeping track of everything. What was done differently? In your opinion, how is this a remix/arrangement of the original? (I imagine this is a question the judges have to ask themselves when they do their work, and since I'm too lazy to ask myself, if you could answer that question yourself, I and other people might have an easier time giving their opinion on how well you've done lol :D)