Looking for Collaborator...

I have an idea for a remix, but I have no experience with remixing/mastering sound.

I'd like to create a relatively simple melodic arrangement of a piece (I'm familair with Zelda games, Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger...the big ones) and play it/record it, I'd even be open to over-dubbing a duet or something, or playing over fake instruments, w/e...

What I want to do that would be interesting, though, is create a percussion track based on the keyclicks of the saxophone. If you press down a key on the saxophone and press down keys below that, you can hear "popping" percussive sounds resonating from the inside of the horn.

I think it would be neat to take the two or three strongest sounding tones and then track off of them to create a poppy sort of percussive track, and then record my saxophone over that. If you've ever seen the "Cello Rondo" music video off of youtube, it would be something like that - creating a song out of one, accoustic instrument, but using a variety of different sounds from that instrument.

If anyone's interested, drop me a PM or an e-mail at Steven.Bonnell.II@GMail.com!

Thanks for any help!

~Steven