A way to sort MP3 collection by files with album art and files without?

Strike911

Hey I'm in the middle of a little MP3 album art thing. i'm trying to get all the album art embedded on my collection. It would be infinitely easier if I had a way to sort the files in a way that music that hasn't had the art embedded yet are separated from ones that have. Right now I'm just going down the list seeing if the art is there in Songbird and adding art when I find a file missing it.

Any good MP3 tagging programs allow sorting this way? Again, what I'm doing works decently enough, although it would be nice to see how many more files I have to go. I'd say about 80% of my music is tagged properly w/ art, so any way to speed up this process would be awesome. :)

• 3 years later...

Mega necro bump to plug MP3tag.

View > customize columns > Add a column named "Album Art" and fill in Value, Field and Sort by with "%_covers%". Hit OK, and you're set. You'll see how many pieces of album art are embedded. Usually, it's just 1. If there's no album art, the column is blank, then you can sort that column.