*NO* Section Z 'Back to Square One' *FT* *RESUB*

Malcos

I heard this long ago and had issues with it. The guitar is out of sync with the drums. There is also significant mastering issues. The lead guitars are way too hollow. They are mastered with too much high and nearly no mid frequencies.

Biggest issue is the sync.

The concept is real cool as is the skill, but the mastering and arrangement just isnt.

NO

the first thing i notice is the grating brass synth. the second thing i notice is that the low end on the bass is too high; it's incredibly muddy. other than that, there are rythmical problems, it isnt as tight as it should be, the guitar doesnt have enough presence, and it is out of tune.

these are simple things. sloppy.

NO

The lead guitar kills this mix. It's not only hollow, but also piercing. It is very thin as others have mentioned. The result is a lead that's very unappealing to listen to.

The rest of the mix is pretty nice, but incomplete. There's not enough going on other than the lead, bass and drums. There's no middle frequencies. This needs more compositional work with harmony and some eq work.

I do like a number of sections of this mix, especially in the first two minutes *except the bad lead*. Fun idea, but the presentation is very much incomplete. This needs recomposition, remixing and remastering.

NO