Gamer MusiCON '09

IsolinearMoogle

Hey I hadn't seen this mentioned anywhere else, so I figured I would give it a shout. This weekend on Saturday (the 18th) there is a video game music festival in Houston, Texas.

Jack Wall will be conducting a Video Games Live! concert, as well as a second concert earlier in the day of Blizzard music (not sure if that is just typical of what he does when he's on tour now). I consider myself very fortunate to be singing in both of these concerts as a member of the Houston Symphony Chorus.

It should be a really awesome event! I think I am one of the few people in the choir who is anticipating it so much... most of them are more of the "video-games-are-for-my-kids-and-go-beep-beep-boop" crowd. But it is a great choir, and we are getting an awesome sound out of rehearsals. I am looking forward to singing with the maestro himself later this week.

More info can be found here: http://www.artshound.com/event/detail/24199

The event is from 2:00 onward on Saturday; I probably won't have much time to check this thread, but if you are going or have any more questions, feel free to PM me, and I will try to get back to you. Would be great to see some fellow OCR fans there.