Tekken 4: Authentic Sky Remix

Here, I have remixed the building stage from Tekken 4. The original track is titled Authentic Sky, by Satoru Kosaki. My remix is titled Synthetic Reference. Here are the links. Please listen, and enjoy. Thanks and Godbless.8)

Original From Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEBaB2b7r40

Gorillamatic Remix

http://www.filefactory.com/dlf/f/ahe254f/b/4/h/43aad1fb45b9f492414d2dcfcd1164cd620ce0fe/j/0/n/Synthetic_Reference_mp3

"SCROLL" and click "FREE DOWNLOAD". you may have to give it a few seconds for the download countdown....then just click "OPEN"

please me know if the links don't work. they should though.......

ok.....links should be functional now. I linked the original soundtrack to a youtube video. Please wait when clicking on the remix..... to access it, simply "scroll" and click "free download". The download countdown is about 30 seconds. After the countdown is complete, click on "open". Thanks for the heads up.

Yep, now it works! :)

I gave it a listen! So far, it's pretty neat. I like that you made it more upbeat. I also like the little synth blips you've added in.

I think you still need to work on the overall arrangement, though. Right now, it sounds like a faster, more upbeat, and less ambient version of the original. Try adding in some new segments to give it a new flair! Be creative with it, make it seem fresh, but make it familiar at the same time! Try changing direction a bit on a few areas?

Also, try to get some better sounding drum samples(mainly the snares and toms). You've got the right idea with them, but they sound too midi-ish, especially when paired with everything else.

Keep working on it, and keep us posted! You're doing great on it so far! :D