Collaboration

I'm still fairly green to Fruity Loops, but I know how to get a song laid out and somewhat composed. I was looking to see, if someone might want to try to collaborate on a song. For right now, I'd say my specialty is making piano go with almost anything, lol. But, Whether it be a game music collaboration or a creation of our own, I just want make music and gain experience collaborating with others. Also, Any help, corrective criticism, tutorials, etc. would be helpful, Thank You!

If you'd like to hear what I've attempted to do. Check out my Sound Click page

Now that you mention it, it is not a bad idea to collaborate with someone that is good with Fruity Loops, i'm new to Fruity Loops as well so i won't be of much help :|....i'm also good with the piano like you but yea it would be good to collaborate with others to gain experience which i definitely need to make great music..

I added to you my AIM contacts look for "blackmackinc" on there. As far as the project goes... I don't really care what we do. I just would like some experience collaborating.

Maybe, I could send you one of the songs I've been working on and see what you could come up with, just for starters? Do you have the full version of Fruity Loops 8, by the way or else this will be all for not.

Yea I recently just got Fruity Loops 8 from my uncle...i don't know if i would be of much help on your song because i barely know how each FX works and how changing each knob changes the sound so maybe you can help me out with that :-P

As for the collaboration, i was thinking of remixing a Chrono Cross song if that is good with you because i just recently learn how to play some of it on the piano so we got a melody so far :-P....