Today I am going to buy a new console.

Atomic Dog

Honestly I didn't really care for it. After I rented it my brother played through it and won it in my bedroom. He really like it but I thought it was really dull and linear the whole way through myself.

That's what the chick at Best Buy said. It's why I went with Fallout instead.

And I almost didn't. I literally had Infamous IN MY HANDS, and she talked me into putting it back on the shelf.

Maybe, just maybe, he likes some of the music on this site and likes (and liked) playing games but hasn't had the chance to keep up to date with them.

Actually, I can't remember the last time I downloaded a remix. I just listen to all the old ones I still have from when I first got interested here. Mostly Megaman and Sonic remixes.

But yea, I'm pushing 30. Religiously following games and new consoles ended for me years ago. Now I just see which testimonials impress me more and throw around money like it's nothing.

On a side note, Blu-Ray is fucking awesome. I mean, I didn't think I would be as impressed with it as I was, but damn.

On a side note, Blu-Ray is fucking awesome. I mean, I didn't think I would be as impressed with it as I was, but damn.

What shocked me was how well the BluRay player functions on the PS3. When I heard it was going to be BluRay I thought it was going to be a gimped player to shave costs. Instead they put a kick ass one in it.