Trainer's Travels (Edited)

IhsAwoski

I've gone through and made a few more changes on this song as well as the volume for certain parts to give it more emphasis. This song is an arrangement of Hearthome City and Route 209 from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.

http://tindeck.com/listen/ctho

Let me know what you think about this. I really feel good about this one and am planning on submitting this one really soon.

Hearthome City -

Route 209 -

I've gone through and made a few more changes on this song as well as the volume for certain parts to give it more emphasis.

http://tindeck.com/listen/ctho

Let me know what you think about this. I really feel good about this one and am planning on submitting this one really soon.

Post the source, please?

It crackles in some places, try lowering the master volume a bit and up the bitrate to 192 kbps.

Pretty good, arrangement-wise.

Post the source, please?

It crackles in some places, try lowering the master volume a bit and up the bitrate to 192 kbps.

Really? I haven't heard any crackling on my end. I can try and lower the volume. Won't be easy though, with the way I have it set up XD

But thanks for the compliment.

Oh, and I edited my previous post

I hear it too, probably just clipping. Put a limiter on the master and pull down the volume a little.

To busy/lazy to compare to source, but the arrangement sounds ok. Some really sweet parts in there, but the sounds doesn't sound right. The drums are the worst offenders, or at least the easiest to point out. Would be cool to have more dynamic variation in the different parts, it sounds very mechanical. Put a few hours (it will take hours once you get started) into velocity editing. Think of how someone would play it, make some notes softer, some louder.

Velocity editing, new drums, and some other polish and it'll shine. Nice work.