Desert Strike and Comix Zone

Rummy0210

Alright, so these games have some of my favorite Genesis tunes of all time, but I don't see them getting any remix love! I'm tempted to take a whack at these myself but sadly don't have the time or talent to do them justice right now.

Anyway, what I'd love to hear is some remix work done on Desert Strike's introduction / "Press Start" screen music as well as the mission complete music. I'm posting YouTube links to both below this...

Mission Complete:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jrBnE5fXSA

Intro / Start Screen:

As for Comix Zone ... just some jammin' tracks from the game that I have stored on my hard drive, I will send them at a remixer's request. The ones I'm looking for are Level 1 Page 1, Level 2 Page 1 (the Bottom of the Well) and Level 2 Page 1 (Temple Fight).

Thanks, and let me know if you're interested!

• 4 weeks later...

I was planning on doing a faithful rock/metal remake of the title screen from Jungle Strike, which was essentially an elaborated version of Desert Strike's title theme. I'd boot up and let JS run when I was a kid, just cause I liked that song so much.

I remade the first stage of Comix Zone, "Night of the Mutants." Although I didn't give it any stereo attention (I was kinda learning the ropes, still am), a lot of people ended up liking it. I posted it here. It's called "Never Saw This Coming." I plan on going back and redoing it right someday.