Korobeiniki (Tetris A) for Solo Piano [Update: 9/13/09]

DZComposer

OMG! Another Tetris mix?!

lol

I decided that the Brass one will be part of a project I'm working on, so I whipped-up a piano arrangement for OCR.

This is my first serious piano piece, and also my first piece that I intend to submit in over 3 years! D:

In it I pay some homage to Ernesto Lecuona's Malagueña.

Of course, it's a WIP, so it needs work. For instance, I still need to add dynamics and phrase shaping, but the parts are pretty much hashed-out.

It is a little robotic an repetitive at this point, but I'm hoping some phrase shaping can fix that.

http://www.corneriasound.com/betamusic/koro_pno.mp3

Samples: Garritan Authorized Steinway Piano Pro

That is an awesome piano sample man.

I like the overall sound of this. Its kinda mellow and, dare i say it, loungey. Not that its a bad thing though. The parts at about :38 or so do sound kinda robotic like you said. Hopefully you'll add some dynamics and phrase shaping, like your were saying, to help fix that problem. Honestly though, I think maybe 3:42 of just a piano playing such a short source might be a bit too much. At least until there's more cohesion and such. Its up to you though my friend.

OMG! Another Tetris mix?!

lol

I decided that the Brass one will be part of a project I'm working on, so I whipped-up a piano arrangement for OCR.

This is my first serious piano piece, and also my first piece that I intend to submit in over 3 years! D:

In it I pay some homage to Ernesto Lecuona's Malagueña.

Of course, it's a WIP, so it needs work. For instance, I still need to add dynamics and phrase shaping, but the parts are pretty much hashed-out.

It is a little robotic an repetitive at this point, but I'm hoping some phrase shaping can fix that.

http://www.corneriasound.com/betamusic/koro_pno.mp3

Samples: Garritan Authorized Steinway Piano Pro

It's solo piano.

My only suggestion: let it swim in reverb. There's no other instruments taking the space.