Legend of Legaia

Kinslayer

There are two songs from this game I'd love to see remixed...the first is the Prologue theme, the song of the opening story, which is actually two songs medlied together to tell the games' story, one side light, the other dark...I'd like to see a remix of this song where the transition from light to dark isn't so instant...plus, I'd like to see the song have a modern twist, While the PSX had great sound quality for the time, I'd like to see it done better...

The other song is Mist, the general theme in the game that plays when you enter a town enveloped by the mist.

Here are links to the songs via Youtube:

Prologue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F40nn5KwZRk&feature=PlayList&p=3B6AEEA8CD03F43C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=6

Mist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KcYvSHYDNo&feature=PlayList&p=3B6AEEA8CD03F43C&index=7

Any other information needed, let me know...also, the composer's name is Michiru Oshima, info that should be known in case they actually get put on the site.

• 2 weeks later...

actually, LuketheXjesse, Legaia was an excellent RPG, with a wonderful music score and a revolutionary battle system that nearly had me quitting RPG's altogether because of the fighting game style. It just didn't get the attention it deserved because it was overshadowed by the popularity of Final Fantasy VII and Legend of Dragoon, of course, if you'd actually play the game all the way through instead of run your mouth, you might know that.

@jabond 23, definitely for listening pleasure, but I'm dying to hear a remix of the Prologue music, if only I could get an electronica artist in on it.