Uh, 8-bit ftw!

Dash Myoku

stats.png

Yeah, sorry about the title. I don't exactly have a name for this just yet. I'm open for suggestions, to say the least.

Anyways, this originally was something I made a year or so ago. Started messing around with it and then decided to make it 8-bitish. Then I started adding more parts and a new section to take place of an old one that...well, sucked. Unfortunately, I don't have the original track to put up for download so you can compare 'n what not.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy. Lemme know your thoughts and what you think could be improved. :P

---------------------------

Update #1

stats.png

Added in a solo, I'm very ify about it, so lemme know your thoughts. And since this is something that's meant to loop, how does the looping seem? Does it seem like it'd get too boring after a few times? Should I added in one or two more sections? Anything is helpful! :D

That sounds really good! I listened to it a few times trying to figure out what could be improved, and it was hard XD The one and only thing I think could use some adjustments is that "double-bass" (it sounds kinda like a snare so I don't know). I'm a big fan of double-bass, but I think in this song it can be toned down on that part after the intro. Either that, or change it to a more kick drum-like sound, because it's ALMOST annoying. I just tend to shift my attention from the main melody to that whenever it happens. So, instead of enhancing, it's almost distracting, ya know? But besides that itty bitty quirk, it sounds pro! ;D

Mm, I see what ya mean. I'll change the sound and see if that helps it. If it doesn't, then I'll go with altering the kick-drum patterns a bit. I won't lie, I like the drums as they are, but for the sake of distracting, I'll do what I have to to change that.

Glad you like it, though. It sounds pro? That'd be a first for me, but thanks for that. Anyways, I'll try and get an update asap. I've got no internet at home atm, so it probable won't be til next weekend before I get another update uploaded. x.x

• 2 weeks later...