Rob Papen's Blue - New Soundbank!

avaris

sapphireII.png

Hey OCR peeps, SONIC ELEMENTS, a sound design company run by some OCR peeps just released a new soundbank for Rob Papen's Blue! The price is $27.95 USD for 160 patches. The bank has a huge variety, even ambient and VGM sounds! Regardless wether or not you own Blue, def check out the mp3 demo done up by bLiNd:

bLiNd - Sapphire II - Demo

We got 2 other banks for Sylenth1 and Zebra2 as well that contain much of the same awesomeness.

Avaris - Valkyrie - Demo 1

Avaris - Valkyrie - Demo 2

Jewbei - Valkyrie - Demo 3

Jewbei - Dragonfly - Demo 1

Audio Fidelity - Dragonfly - Demo 2

Thanks!

For those of you who love electronic music and don't have it, I highly recommend RP's Blue Synth. It's really easy to use, and the sounds are serene and smooth, it's quickly climbed it's way up to be one of my favorite synths!

I just checked out the demo track, and the sounds are really amazing. I'll likely be picking up the soundpack shortly, Shaun. Sounds like you did a great job on these!

Thanks Jimmy! Alot of the credit should go to bLiNd, he really knows how to bring a sound to life.

For those of you who love electronic music and don't have it, I highly recommend RP's Blue Synth. It's really easy to use, and the sounds are serene and smooth, it's quickly climbed it's way up to be one of my favorite synths!

I just checked out the demo track, and the sounds are really amazing. I'll likely be picking up the soundpack shortly, Shaun. Sounds like you did a great job on these!

Just to clarify - if I buy Sapphire II, I can't expect to sound like bLiNd right out of the box, can I?

Haha well there isn't any external EQ or compression to butter up the sounds. There were two patches in the middle of the demo where he literally just held down one key.

But hey you could always bleach ur hair and get a pair of sunglasses and see if that does the trick. ;)