Seeking: Composer for Xbox 360 Rhythm Title

Feep

(To the mods: I wasn't sure if this was the appropriate venue for such a topic. Please lock or move if I was incorrect.)

To all musicians!

I've been hard at work at an independent title for the Xbox 360 for quite some time now, a rather strange amalgamation of a rhythm game and an RPG. I expect a March/April 2010 release, and I think it's high time I procured some music. You can view a trailer (with placeholder music) here:

First off: THIS IS A PAYING JOB. I can't guarantee it'll be a ton, and it'll vary depending on how many songs provided and the amount of work done, but you won't be working for free. You'll also get wide exposure on the Xbox Indie Games platform.

The songs I'm looking for should be varied, but must 1) Maintain a steady, unchanging, and definable BPM, 2) Exhibit style and a unique feel. Electronic is great, electronica with piano/strings/bells is better, need a few "epic" pieces for bosses, some lighter fare, rock, avant-garde stuff, let's see it all. I'll also need a bit of music for the cut-scenes, which can be softer and more ambient. I would speak in more technical terms, but there's a reason I hiring someone to do this for me. = P I do like the placeholder music in the trailer above, though.

I also have no problem with using pre-existing work. If you want to create something specifically for the game, that's great, but if you have a piece I like already, no need for extra work. It must, of course, be original...no remixes.

So, if you're interested, please send me a sample or two of your work (and a bit about yourself!) to me at jwishnov@gmail.com. I'll check my PMs, I suppose, but I'd really prefer an E-mail. If you have any questions, of course, feel free to ask.

Thanks so much! I look forward to working with one of you soon. = D