Tweex Music Composes Music and SFX Design For Animation Short

tweex

T|M Composes Music and Creates Sound Design for Animation Short:

Spotlight

spotlight_logo_small.jpg

Tweex Music just finished music composition and sound design on a new animation short film. The short was created, directed, and animated by Himanshu Sharma, a recent graduate of Animation Mentor. Having worked with several students from the school, I can honestly say that these are some of the best character animators in school right now. Himanshu has worked very hard to create a film that is just as entertaining as it is impressive!

The project began as only a sound design endeavor, however, Tweex Music composed music as a “trial” for Himanshu. After hearing the piece, Himanshu and Tweex Music both decided that the custom music was by far the best choice. The music has two main themes: the burglar and the dog. For those who haven’t seen the piece, that may not mean much, but I guarantee it will once you see it. The project turned out phenomenally. Be sure to keep up with Himanshu’s Blog as he will be updating it with new projects and jobs.

As always, the piece can be found on the SFX PAGE. For Those of you who would like to see (and hear) the piece before Tweex Music composed the music and sound design and before Himanshu polished the film, I HIGHLY recommend that you check it out. You can find the OLD VERSION HERE. You will truly be amazed at the difference!

Be sure to return for more Tweex Music news as new and very exciting updates are on the way!

Watch Spotlight Animation Short