Can someone help me with Fruity Loops?

jacoblied

Hi guys, I'm having some issues, when I play my fruity loop creation in fruity loops it sounds great, but when I export as wav or mp3 with the highest quality settings, it sounds distorted and not loud enough, some channels sound like they have been lowered, so you can barely hear them, ... what can I do to make it sound better :( is there any export setting to make it sound just like it does in fruity loops??

Thanks guys, I appreciate any help.

First of all, try the FL Studio Forum :<

secondly, FL Studio uses some floating point voodoo magic, so no matter what, it will be louder in FL than the exported copy, however it shouldn't drastically change sound quality. What you're experiencing is probably clipping. This occurs when the audio signal goes above 0 db. For a quick fix, throw a Fruity Limiter plugin on the master channel, this may cause some weird volume changing issues however if your song is mixed too loud. You can either re-mix your song properly (preferred method), or take the quick and dirty method and try throwing a SoundGoodizer on the master (I know this makes a lot of people cringe). SoundGoodizer is no substitute for learning how to actually mix and master your tracks, so you should still try to learn sometime though. Good luck, I hope some of this helps.

First of all, try the FL Studio Forum :<

secondly, FL Studio uses some floating point voodoo magic, so no matter what, it will be louder in FL than the exported copy, however it shouldn't drastically change sound quality. What you're experiencing is probably clipping. This occurs when the audio signal goes above 0 db. For a quick fix, throw a Fruity Limiter plugin on the master channel, this may cause some weird volume changing issues however if your song is mixed too loud. You can either re-mix your song properly (preferred method), or take the quick and dirty method and try throwing a SoundGoodizer on the master (I know this makes a lot of people cringe). SoundGoodizer is no substitute for learning how to actually mix and master your tracks, so you should still try to learn sometime though. Good luck, I hope some of this helps.

I thought Soundgoodizer was a compressor...?