Kontakt 4 outputs

Zephyr

I just got my Kontakt 4 a few days ago and I'm having a bit of trouble configuring the multiple outputs in FL Studio. I can create new channels in Kontakt, route the instruments to them (say I route an instrument to st.2) then I go and define the output of that track in the kontakt mixer (set it's to output to undefined 1 and undefined 2), When I go ahead and set those kontakt 4 outputs to mixer tracks I end up with the mono signal from each being projected into both channels at once, doubling the output and essentially killing any stereo. If anyone has had any success in routing kontakt outputs let me know how you managed it. For some reason, going through the aux channels works fine, but there's only 4, so it wouldn't work for a lot of instruments.

Thanks.

OK, here's what you do. You need to open the plugin version of Kontakt 4 in FL. Click "Outputs". Select "Add Channel" and add a bunch. Underneath the first "Add Channel", select "Conf". Make sure Audio Channels is set to 2. Name the channel name "st. X" where "X" is the stereo output # (for example, by default you should have st. 1 and st. 2, so name the third channel st. 3.)

Within the configuration, click on "physical out" next to 01. Scroll down. You should see "Kt. St. 1 [1]" and [2], which means those virtual outs are being used for "st. 1". Eventually you will stop seeing Kt. St. whatever and see Kt. Aux 1 [1] Kt. Aux 1 [2] instead. Select THOSE for your new channel. Repeat for as many channels as you want. When you're done, hit "Make Default", then restart FL and Kontakt. You will now see all your new channels are sending to new Kt. St. outs, and your Aux channels have realigned themselves properly.