*NO* Street Fighter 2 'Pool Party Serenade'

djpretzel

Dear djpretzel,

I'd like to submit my recently completed remix of the Ken Stage in Street Fighter II. The remix is original and it is my own. I've spent that past few months creating it and hope that it lives up to the creativity you are looking for. All of the ID3v1 and

ID3v2 tags are filled out according to the submission guidelines.

I created the remix on my own. It can be credited to my handle, Endnote. My email is:

ruff_ryda162@yahoo.com.

The full name of the song is:

Street_FighterII_-_Pool_Party_Serenade_(Shoryuken_Holocaust)_OC_Remix

A brief description of the song: The song is a straight-forward take on the Ken stage of Street Fighter II in the style of rock. Using the main riff to drive the song, the song is short, but I feel it captures the epic feel of the melody and even borders on intensity illustrated in music such as punk or metal. There is a point of transition in the song which symbolizes the moment in a Street Fighter II round when the music speeds up, in order to illustrate that moment where you get a little nervous because you don't want to lose. While a short and straight-forward song, this song is a great representation of how much I appreciate the composers of this song.

I hope you enjoy it. I'll email you every week or so just to so I can find out if it'll make it or not, and if not why. I request that you change the filename to fit the title because I had to shorten the title because Geocities would not accept it.

On a sidenote, I appreciate all you've done for the community.

Endnote