Trapped Under Ice

SlapMagik

Sounds pretty fun and wintery, but I have one major gripe: The song title is absolutely wrong. Not only does it immediately bring Metallica to everyone's mind unless they don't own a brain and have been living in a barrel for the last decades, but the song does not sound at all like someone's trapped anywhere. At best, the title should be something like "Adventure under Ice" or "Happy Fun Times Sliding on an Icy Hill".

Change the title and maybe make the song longer, and it's pretty good then.

Sounds pretty fun and wintery, but I have one major gripe: The song title is absolutely wrong. Not only does it immediately bring Metallica to everyone's mind unless they don't own a brain and have been living in a barrel for the last decades, but the song does not sound at all like someone's trapped anywhere. At best, the title should be something like "Adventure under Ice" or "Happy Fun Times Sliding on an Icy Hill".

Change the title and maybe make the song longer, and it's pretty good then.

I was afraid someone would immediately think of Metallica, I underestimated the ears of OCR... to be honest I thought the title need something "Chilly" but I couldn't think of a better or less cheesy title than "Trapped Under Ice". my other thoughts were "Amble on Thin Ice" or "Twilight of the Blue Snow"

Other than the title, I fear of extending the song only because I am struggling on what can be added, and I would hate to have another repetitive tune..