Frequency Issues

Echo Raid

I've run into trouble which is pretty much ruining my whole remix. Basically, There's two parts to the remix-the first is a more slower, let's say Acoustic part. Then, after a quick interlude it's a more heavier, electric instrument part. On the second part, I have a track played by a e.Bass, the problem is the frequency of it is too high, causing 'static' to surround the other instruments and the frequency causes cut outs at some points. (It's not actually high pitched either.) Lowering the mix track volume doesn't pernamently fix it, it reverts back to normal as soon I skip to a different part of the remix. Also, I don't know of any mastering plug in that can only change certain parts of the remix. The fix I have now is too lower everything in the second half to "balance" out the volume changes, but it ruins the whole second part as it is quiter now then the first half, and since there is lower beats in the second half, they are now too low of volume to be heard. So, is their anyway I can just lower the frequency of the single e.bass track? Thanks in advance.