More Metroid? Why not!

AMT

So I decided to try something totally outside of what I usually do, and this is the result. It's way more electronic than my usual stuff, and there are no live instruments, so that's a change. Anywho, it's the Metroid Prime menu again but this time I'm taking it in a different direction. Listen and tell me what you think!

NEW: stats.png

OLD: http://tindeck.com/listen/wrfc

Gotta say, I really liked this one, though it DOES leave some things to be desired.

I have to say that i really like the direction this piece is potentially moving in, and contains a nice familiar remix with a fresh take on it. You need to take those ideas down to their natural ends, and see where they go, because I think you can find something pretty cool down that path, with the help of your own creativity.

However, I think you need to have a bit more bass support; it feels like everything is just floating in ether. Sometimes, that's pretty cool, but I think this could use a bit more grounding, myself.

However, that is my only major qualm from a pretty decent electronic mix.