Give me your Feedback D:

AngelaCheer

Although I'm not too much in piano solos, I think it needs some polish. For example, you could raise vocal volume and apply some more reverb/echo to make it sound more clear and nice. A little bit of mastering will make this sound way better than it is now I think.

Also I'm not familiar with the source, probably didn't notice it in the movie. But you have a good voice. Keep it up and best of luck!

Angela, just a heads up--this thread will probably get moved to the Feedback: Original/Others forum, which is for music that isn't actually based on video games.

As far as the actual video goes, you've got a nice voice! The only issue I have is with the intonation--there are a few spots where it could be more precise (especially on the low notes).

Are you playing piano?

Also--I know you have a megaupload link in your vid, but it's best here to go ahead and link to just the .mp3, especially through services such as tindeck or the OCRWIP filehosting service--youtube sound quality leaves a lot to be desired!