New Original Album - UnSynth

Xerol Oplan

unsynth.png

Many of you have probably heard the beginnings of these tracks in compos and such over the last year or so. I feel the time has come to finally get into the business side of things and sell this one, and while a lot of it has made its way around in a free form for a while, the versions on the album are, for the most part, very different from what's been previously released.

The webpage has 30(ish) second previews of all tracks, and here's a full free track for preview purposes.

Now through February 13 you can pre-order for $9.99 + Shipping, $3 off the list price, and your copy will be autographed, satisfying one of the five achievements the album comes with. Yes, the album has achievements. Due to this your "pre"-order may arrive a little later than if you bought it through the store, but you save 3 bucks and get a little added value.

I'd like to thank everyone around here (and not around here) who helped with my music, especially zircon and sixto, and ThaSauce for hosting the compos that seeded the majority of the tracks.