NEW SONG: Chrome Wars (I hate commercial hip-hop)

A-RoN

http://www.unsigned.com/aaronparsons

Stick a fork in mainstream rap music! To me, it’s done! There’s no more soul to it! It’s so freaking mechanical! I’m tired of it! Hip-hop is from the streets, and started with a conscious goal to see change! Now all it's too much sizzle and not enough steak. It is now all about self promotion, bling, pre-marital sex, and shining life-less lies! Enjoy or hate the song and bring the critique with fire!

Vinyl fanfare’s hitting the spleens, underground flow has currents farther than the mainstream! My main theme is a style of congress that will distribute shovels for the heads with bonnets. Don’t be scared of a foreign frequency when rap is in accord with NAS’ agency! The 50 club hits and the southern crunkies; clean out the filthy tracks that's produced by monkeys, and bring back all the best hip-hop with a DJ in the back and the beat don’t stop! Tell a story or spark a revolution, Wired in your iPod relaying retribution,and watch as the feeding frenzy halts, With mindless consumer zombies in the vaults sent to the lake of sulphur in judgement, spinning the crackle for defeat of redundance! And it don’t stop! And it don’t fade! Underground hip-hop won’t go away, yo! We be bring back the records on a triple double decker from the East coast here to stay! Okay, (2X) I said it before and I’ll say it again, this ain’t Old skool it’s the goal of rap without the pain. But rec-execs wanted to go the long way! Meshed -eat through the field of bling and henesay! I’m not saying that southern hits are really bad, But when 60 cats vocode tracks that ain’t rad, I may sound cheesy and I may not push subliminal, But novelty in rappers books are minimal! Flow is all the same, it never has a change. Even gospel rappers go with what is all the rage! Lyrics have no focus, we bounce till the locust Of consumerism drowns the message on the tokens. I will never take a record deal unless Producers will inaugurate a grimey appeal. If rap doesn’t change, my mission will be jaded To the vegetator copy-cats are never over-rated! What makes you hip-hop? The style or rhymes? The Coast you from, the porche, or the coffee or grinds? The fact that you flow even better than him? Or the fact you have a message for the fans of Slim? I ban the Sim rappers that be doing the whims. You say Notorious, but only spin some rims! Get out of hip-hop with your mask and task just to get some booty and a whack of cash! Learn the East and West Coast and study MPCs, and get some records outside of HMV! Forget glass; I’m baseball battin’ the platinum, Cosmetic surgery of Sodom’s attackin em Gangsta-persona that be more over-played Than Wizard of Oz musicals and pop charades! Before making beats up in your hot soufflé , know YOU'RE “RAP” IF YOU CAN DROP IT LIKE BEFORE 2K!