Looking for a good guitar Amp/Vst

Chernabogue

Until now, I used the RealGuitar vst and the DIG 2.0 amp to make lead guitar in my arrangements. It's better than FL Slayer but I'm looking for something even better. I don't own a guitar (well, an old folk guitar) and, unfortunately, don't have time to take lessons.

So far I tried :

- Slayer 2 (kinda good, but the majority of the presets are just horrible)

- Virtual Guitarist Electric Edition (only made for loops, or I missed something, but good vst anyway)

- Amplitube (horrible sound with RealGuitar)

- Studio Devil's amp (horrible sound too ^^)

- zircon's mega-thread about samples (helped me to find some other stuff but not I was searching for ^^)

So can someone help me in my search for electric guitar goodness ?

Thanks in advance !

EDIT : Forgot to say that I work with FL Studio 9 !

• 3 weeks later...
Until now, I used the RealGuitar vst and the DIG 2.0 amp to make lead guitar in my arrangements. It's better than FL Slayer but I'm looking for something even better. I don't own a guitar (well, an old folk guitar) and, unfortunately, don't have time to take lessons.

So far I tried :

- Slayer 2 (kinda good, but the majority of the presets are just horrible)

- Virtual Guitarist Electric Edition (only made for loops, or I missed something, but good vst anyway)

- Amplitube (horrible sound with RealGuitar)

- Studio Devil's amp (horrible sound too ^^)

- zircon's mega-thread about samples (helped me to find some other stuff but not I was searching for ^^)

So can someone help me in my search for electric guitar goodness ?

Thanks in advance !

EDIT : Forgot to say that I work with FL Studio 9 !

I take it what I told you to do didn't work?

I would give up on finding a lead guitar VST for the genre of the mix you're doing, and get help from someone.

Unfortunately I'm still exploring the basics of my new guitar and won't be able to play anything melody-tastic anytime soon.