FFX-2 Eternity

noTuX

So, a little while ago, I posted one of my beats in the Workshop Feedback: Originals/Other forum hoping someone could suggest a VG song I could mix it with, but for the longest, I just couldn't find anything that would work.

I happened to come across a very, very old WIP that I did of this same source a few years ago that was basically a midi rip.

I reworked that WIP adding my beat to it, and making some major changes to mix things up and add more of a personal touch to it.

Check it out!

Original:

WIP: http://www.mediafire.com/?o3dldzn20jb

I don't know much on the technical side of remixing to be able to comment on... most of the mix... anyway, I do know enough to be able to say two things:

- TOO SHORT! (I know it's a WIP, but holy crap do I want it to be longer!)

- Too conservative. I already know someone will come in and say this, so best say it sooner than later. Of course, that's something that can be worked on when making it longer.

Otherwise, I like the general sound of it. A bit midi-ish, but it works.

Ew. FFX-2. Not one of my fav's lol.

This is interesting, the 808 bass drum kinda felt a bit out of place but other then that I'm not minding this remix. Man I have to admit the OST to this game isn't all that bad lol...too bad the game itself was too chick-flick ish lol. Keep at 'er =p

To be honest with you, I never bothered to play the game even thought I was interested in what happened after FFX. I just can't bring myself to do it.