Mastering an album

AMT

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place mods, feel free to move it!)

So I'm recording an original album, and I'm getting close to the point where it needs to be mastered. I know a lot of people here do their own mastering for OCRs, but I'm curious as to what my options are. Do any of you offer mastering services, and if so, what are your usual rates? Any suggestions / things to consider? I've never done this before and I want it to come out right, so any advice is greatly appreciated. It's about a 30 minute album of punk / metal. Thanks!

I do mixing and mastering professionally, including for a number of people on OCR. Mixing would be actually taking your individual instrumental/vocal tracks and using EQ, compression, and effects then blending them together properly. Mastering is only working on a single WAV, which is the mix *you* make of all the tracks. My rate depends on how many tracks we're talking about, as well as whether it's mixing, mastering or both. But think in the ballpark of $25-35 a track, which is definitely pretty low.

Right, I've written / recorded / mixed the whole album. I don't want to do the mastering myself because I've heard everything on here over and over and I'm afraid it will skew my perspective on it. I'm definitely interested; it's a 10 track album at about 30 minutes. I'll PM you with information when it's ready, I've got final WAVs on about about 8 of the tracks, still polishing some stuff up on the last two.