Megaman 5 - Dark Man Theme - Genesis Cover

WillRock

I'm assuming, of course, that you know that something like this would never qualify as a ReMix for this site's standards. I only mention that because I'm not going to give any constructive feedback for improving it to get it posted.

That out of the way, this is really cool. The Genesis has a unique sound that's pretty much its own, and I would love to hear more Mega Man NES tracks remade using a Genesis soundfont.

I'm assuming, of course, that you know that something like this would never qualify as a ReMix for this site's standards. I only mention that because I'm not going to give any constructive feedback for improving it to get it posted.

You can suggest things to improve a remix regardless of whether it's intended for OCR postage or not.

That being said, I just don't feel like doing so; I was just happy to point out this soundfont for you. Nice song; you should go back in time and do soundtracks for genesis games.

You can suggest things to improve a remix regardless of whether it's intended for OCR postage or not.

That being said, I just don't feel like doing so; I was just happy to point out this soundfont for you. Nice song; you should go back in time and do soundtracks for genesis games.

well last I heard, the soundtrack for sonic 4 was genesis sound quality... ;)