Kirby's adventure - rainbow resort?

Fernito

As other tracks I've posted before, I wouldn't say this is a remix, so let's say it's just a "version". I put the "?" there because I'm not sure if this music actually belongs to the Rainbow Resort world.

Here's my version:

http://www.mediafire.com/?xjndmkhf2wn

Here's my version on YouTube in case you don't want to download the track:

And here's the original track:

Any comments and questions are welcome. :-)

I put the "?" there because I'm not sure if this music actually belongs to the Rainbow Resort world.

Well maybe if you looked at the youtube source material you linked us to you would find out. :D

This sounds great! But it's pretty much a really nice sounding version of the original.

You should incorporate more of your own ideas, make your own parts to make it yours.

It's a pretty nice adaptation :-) Sometimes it starts to sound cluttered when you've got multiple loud instruments playing at the same thing but overall the instrumentation was good and the supporting melodies were nice too.

The whole song felt pretty static though, there wasn't any real climaxes or breaks, but I suppose if all you were doing was a re-instrumentation of a song that's meant to be looped, that's not a necessity.

Overall, not too shabby :-)

Thanks for your comments guys.

When I started sequencing this track I said "well, let's first sequence it exactly as the original version, and then I'll add some of my own". Sadly I've been out of inspiration so I haven't added anything of my own to it, that's the reason why it sounds just like the looped original version. I'll work on it someday though ;-)