Amazing guitarist with only half an arm!

SonicSynthesis

That's pretty incredible. Shows that you can overcome just about any adversity as long as you work at it and are dedicated. I wonder how he's able to pick individual strings, probably has some sort of pick attachment where the harness protector is at.

Side note: There was a guy at my work who was born with a slight hand deformity, as well as some other physical issues, and he wanted to play guitar but said he couldn't because of his disability. I basically lectured him on just being lazy and having the wrong attitude about it. I told him about Django Reinhardt who's fingers were fused together due to an accident and he still played some mean gypsy jazz guitar. I've even seen videos of this guy who played guitar really well with just his feet. Seriously, don't let your lack of limbs or lack of use of them get the way of doing what you want to do.

Haha! Then they could team up with Rick Allen (Def Leppard drummer) and form the One Arms!

Actually that's not a bad idea. The could make some mean music. A one handed keyboard player added to the mix and you've got a winning band. I'd definitely support them. I already want to buy his album.

Lol that bass player looks like Joe Satriani