Blowing Up The Sun

Feather

AI really like the feeling of this song. It's bright and uplifting and the wind effects gave it a really chill vibe.. I wanted to hear more of that :P The background piano towards the end was very well put into place. I think it could have used some more build ups and some more variations but overall it was very well put together.

Also I'm a hard hitting bass fanatic so I think some rounder more heavy hitting bass might have filled out the sound a little more.

I don't usually listen to this type of music, but i do have some knowledge of it.

Listening to it, i do think the drums could be thicker. Especially the bass and snare drums. This is very apparent right when they kick back in around 1:28. If you left they the way are for the first part of the song that would be fine. As long as you make them a little louder and more vibrant after 1:28. I do really like the whole phaser effect right before 1:28, its a nice touch. The piano at 2:42 that comes with what sounds like a distant high string sample is also a very nice touch. My only complaint there is that its pretty quiet. Especially with the synth that plays throughout the whole track. Make it a little louder so it stands out cause it really is a nice piece.

All in all man, this is a great start. You've captured the sound you wanted to capture, but i think fixing those few small issues will make your track sound even better in the long run and help with future projects.