[Spirit Engine 2] Demonic Timbre (Unnamed WIP)

Kenogu Labz

Sources: Demonic Timbre Final Cry (bassline only, so far)

WIP: Click here

This is fairly unpolished at the moment, but I wanted to see how others felt about the arrangement and basic concept. Too similar? Not enough variation? Needs more instrumental depth? Throw whatever you can think at it, I could use all the feedback I can get.

Source not familiar, no bother source learn. Rozo lazy, no comment source.

Intresting mix, intense arrangement but production isn't quite up to the same level. Also has a bit of a simple sound, sounds a bit like a tracker/chip stuff but with higher quality effects and not as intricate sequencing. Dunno if that's your intention.

Put this next to one of zircon's works (or anything else that's well mixed and in somewhat the same style), compare levels and stuff.

Tsk, tsk, Rozo. You're missing out on some crazy good music!

It is tracked, silly. This is me, after all. :P

In terms of what I'm trying to do, I'm considering reworking it in a synthesizer instead of a tracker, simply because it's tougher to work with the effects dynamically in a tracker (if not impossible), not to mention balancing channels and thickening the sound gets to be a real headache.

Does the concept seem to work, though?