Sonic 2 Boss Remix (Robotnik Surprise)

Okay, I'm new here...

This is a song I made as a remix of Sonic the Hedgehog 2's boss theme. It is a bit slower, and it has added parts to it (such as an extra guitar part). The ending isn't as good as I wanted it to be, but I'll continue to work on it. This is in the alpha stage for now, so other things will eventually be done to make it better.

http://rapidshare.com/files/383233289/Robotnik_Surprise__alpha_.mp3

Please tell me what you think! :tomatoface:

The percussion seems to be off in its own world ignoring the rest of the song. You're gonna have to completely rewrite that.

Dig the mellow melody juxtaposed with the excited guitar. I'm liking the guitar part in how it compliments the melody but of course you'll need a way more realistic-sounding guitar for it to work. And you probably shouldn't play it the whole time, it gets pretty grating.

The end sounds awful, but in later stages it might not. At any rate, I advise you not to end with it.

The percussion seems to be off in its own world ignoring the rest of the song. You're gonna have to completely rewrite that.

Dig the mellow melody juxtaposed with the excited guitar. I'm liking the guitar part in how it compliments the melody but of course you'll need a way more realistic-sounding guitar for it to work. And you probably shouldn't play it the whole time, it gets pretty grating.

The end sounds awful, but in later stages it might not. At any rate, I advise you not to end with it.

1. Yeah, I see what you mean about the percussion. I will try to fix it.

2. I hate to say it, but the guitar's as good as it's going to get unfortunately. I use midi and convert it. I have tried FL studio, but it is a bit hard.

3. Yeah, I am WELL aware of the end... that has some work to be done to it.

4. It has some work to be done on it... for sure.

Thanks for reviewing.