Free NI software

I just bought NI's Audio Kontrol 1, and it comes bundled with a lot of software I don't need. If you'd like any of them, send me a PM. I've got serials for Traktor 3 LE, Guitar Rig 3 LE, and 'Kore Player with Kore Selection' (which may very well just be the free Kore Player with no extra samples beyond the free pack NI's been giving out for a while, or there may be additional samples, I don't know). The first two should be downloadable; the Kore Player, if it comes with any extra content, is yours for the a small amount to cover the cost of shipping a CD, if there's content you can't just download. I'll take a look at what exactly is included tonight; I just have the documentation at work today so I can't confirm whether there's additional sample content or not.

Not sure how to update the thread title, but there's also a bundled copy of Cubase LE 4 that someone's welcome to. $5 to cover the cost of mailing the disc.

As for the Kore Selection, it seems that it's a small set of presets in addition to those included with the standard Kore Player download from NI's website, and I think these are chosen from the full factory Kore install. Like the Cubase, $5 to cover the cost of mailing and it's yours.

I'm not being *that* altruistic; there's also a voucher for a free full version of one of FM8, Absynth 5, Massive, or Guitar Rig 4, and that I'm going to sell. I upgraded my audio interface to the Audio Kontrol 1 since I needed more than two outputs for the live keyboard playing I'm doing now that I wasn't when I bought my Edirol UA-25 3 years ago, and selling that voucher plus selling the old interface will cover the cost of the new one, and I need that money :)

• 4 weeks later...

First, an update: Traktor and Guitar Rig have been sent out; the Kore pack hasn't, since the interested party backed out.

Sure, I can mail it to the UK. I don't believe it uses a dongle since there wasn't one in the box (and I doubt Steinberg's as concerned with piracy of their lite edition products as they are with full versions). I'm not even sure if it had a serial number; if there was one, it'd be on the package with the CD itself.

If you're interested, PM me your address, paypal $5 US to cover the cost of shipping it, and I'll get it in the mail to you. If you're at all interested in the Kore pack, I'll throw that in for free since I'm already shipping to you, and it won't cost extra to ship a second CD in a cardboard sleeve.

• 10 months later...