Street Fighter II - Select Screen

Ah, cool. I really enjoyed this. You're very good at getting a clean lead guitar sound out. If you don't mind me asking, what do you run your guitars through?

I don't know if this could be the style you're going for, but did you try and make the drums louder to see what it sounds like?

Ah, cool. I really enjoyed this. You're very good at getting a clean lead guitar sound out. If you don't mind me asking, what do you run your guitars through?

I don't know if this could be the style you're going for, but did you try and make the drums louder to see what it sounds like?

Hi markhansavon and thanks for your comment. I use Guitar Rig 4 through Cubase 5.1

for my Ibanez guitar and bass. For the piano strings and effects I use a Yamaha Keyboard through a guitar rig 4 amp. I tried to make the drums a little louder but the sound would clip If I did so.

I just did this fast and for fun. I have 2 big remixes coming soon.

Hi markhansavon and thanks for your comment. I use Guitar Rig 4 through Cubase 5.1

for my Ibanez guitar and bass. For the piano strings and effects I use a Yamaha Keyboard through a guitar rig 4 amp. I tried to make the drums a little louder but the sound would clip If I did so.

I just did this fast and for fun. I have 2 big remixes coming soon.

Nice, I'll look forward to them. :<

Right now I've been using a POD UX1 (comes with pod software) to do my distortion guitar, through a pretty cheap single coil spencer guitar, and I'm getting a lot of feedback/interference. x_x

I usually have to double layer tracks to get a good sound out of it... I'm wondering if you do the same? Also, would you recommend humbuckers over single coil...or...it doesn't matter?

Just wondering, you don't have to answer those questions if you don't want to. x_x I just really like the tone you've got, and your playing technique, with the traveling...mutes...I know that sounds really noobish but that's what I like most about it.

Well don't be afraid to ask questions my friend. (Even though I did that song fast, if you like the guitar sound now and I think it's not that good, I think you won't believe it when I get back with the new remixes)

You don't have to use an expansive guitar to get a good guitar sound. A very cheap guitar can do it.

Nowadays, most of the sounds are digital. I use Guitar Rig 4 as a VST plug-in in Cubase. I think you can try a demo version on their website.

I use double humbuckers pickups, but again I think it doesn't matter since the program will take your clean guitar sound and change it completely.