Lots of tracks from LastUnicron

Lots of music, some 'old', some new

Hi OCR! I'm LastUnicron. You might remember me from such hits as Alisia Dragoon - Halls of Abandonment, and ... um, well that's probably it actually.

I've just collected all of my originals together into an album under the name Cubit, and put it on last.fm. The problem is, I'm an almost totally unknown nobody, and therefore most of the auto-generated stuff on the artist page, like similar artists and top tracks, is currently random garbage!

Now if you're interested, and only if you're interested, I'd like to invite you to have a listen to some of it on the album page. I have a theory that this might help the system to slowly figure out what the heck Cubit is. Maybe?

This is what I think it is: classically structured, instrumental, electronic music that blends rock, techno, classical, and video-gameish elements; frequently but not always featuring piano as a lead instrument. I'd like to hear what you think of it? Thanks!

EDIT:

Well, shishkabob. It seems right now the in-page players only play 30-second previews, even though I turned on full-length previews for everything. Maybe they'll update later. In the meantime, you can still listen to the featured tracks, or download the mp3s.