New Song called "Epic Megagames (Kiloblaster Remix)"

Good day dear OCR community,

after a very long time I am proud to present you a new remix made for my open album.

Title: Epic Megagames (Kiloblaster Remix)

Album: The Unrecognized Powers

Game: Kiloblaster Volume 1: Death Of A Starship

Remixed: Intro song

Genre: Minimal Electronic

File: 224 kbps mp3

Listen: http://www.lastfm.de/music/Paul+Ograbisz/The+Unrecognized+Powers/Epic+Megagames+%28Kiloblaster+Remix%29

Download: Klick the album's download button at http://vultracide.net

The last year content for this album was produced was 2008, so 2010 is a very happy year for me in this context! I am confident that some of you will find this new music I finished this morning (working over night) very interesting. It was very time consuming to make all peripheral things ready for the new song, such as to update my website and so on... but now the song is ready for your ears!

It has some artifacts (clicking) in it, but I don't mind, because the product is finished and the mastering went well enough. The sound failures are part of the final product. This song is not bothered by such earthly issues. ^^ I guess most of you won't even know the game. But half of the song consists of my own melodies, so the connection to the original product is not needed everywhere.

Some of you may wonder about the song's title or find it inappropriate. Firstly I want to say that the company's name is written in a special way, its "Epic MegaGames". Further, this remix should represent all of the epic games (superb games -> Megagames! =D) of this company and show respect to them.

I hope you enjoy this new remix and that it will knock you down positively. Please do not hesitate to criticise or compliment, but the most important thing is that you listen to it on stream or after download. My music has no value if noone listens to it... So give it a try, if you're bored or interested. =D

Yours faithfully,

Paul R. Ograbisz.