Banjo-Kazooie Musical

Andy_Bundy

Hello, OC Remix! I'm Andy_Bundy, and I'd like to ask for help...if you're interested.

I'm thinking about creating a Banjo-Kazooie Musical. It'd be a broadway-style musical...and following the story of the first Banjo-Kazooie game.

I need some people for multiple responsibilities such as music, lyrics and a way to integrate the story into this!

I talked to Grant Kirkhope, and he liked the idea of it, so let's see if we can get this thing going!

-As I've offered a few times in other places, I'd be happy if you need some violin recordings for the project music, and remixing maybe depending how good I am by the time this finishes since a month's experience I doubt will cut it

-But I loved banjo-kazooie, can't express how big a part it was to my childhood, and how much fun it gave me =)

Thanks for the interest! I posted this idea to the Rare Witch Project as well, and found some friends there interested in helping. What would be optimal is if we could form groups to work on this, or find time we can all get together at one spot and talk about this.

Anyone have any ideas about that?