Is anyone going to Comic-Con?

prophetik music

i'd like a Save Carmine shirt, please. i'll paypal you the money in advance if i know you =)

from the site:

Starting on July 29, you'll be able to buy T-shirts for your Xbox Live Avatars that say either "Save Carmine," or "Carmine Must Die." Yes, that's right, Clayton Carmine is the newest rookie to fight the locust horde. Each purchase counts as a vote for Carmine to either survive, or be violently put down. Yes, this is a blatant PR move and many of you would probably never buy virtual clothing for your Avatar, but there is a little catch: all the profits from this promotion go towards the wonderful Child's Play charity.

If you're going to Comic-Con, the promotion is even cooler. "Fans attending Comic-Con International in San Diego this week will also be able to cast their votes early by purchasing real-life limited edition 'Save Carmine' or 'Carmine Must Die' t-shirts at the NECA booth (#3145) for $20.00," the company announced. "Gears fans can also visit the Xbox 360 booth (#5153) to be among the first to play Gears of War 3 Beast mode throughout the show." Fans can also get their exclusive Comic-Con posters signed by Cliffy Bleszinsky, producer Rod Fergusson, and lead writer Karen Traviss at the Xbox booth on Saturday, July 24, at noon PDT.

My bro just won the Butterfinger Defense League commercial contest at Comic-Con yesterday!

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/706477/BUTTERFINGER-Defense-League-Winner-Announced-at-Comic-Con-2010.html

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Entertainment-Photos--COMMERCIAL-IMAGE--photograph-taken-AP-Images-Butterfinger-John/ss/707/im:/100725/482/urn_publicid_ap_org245859277c084d56bfc259612106b70c/

EDIT: Sorry, thought this was a Comic-con discussion thread and didn't read the first post. Still cool though. :)