Eusebes(City in the Jungle) - Solinia Online |Video Game Music Loop|

Ok so here is a track I've been working on for the past couple of days. Its for a white city in the middle of a jungle island. Its history it wrought with strife and yet it is being reinhabited and rebuilt! I was trying to capture the optimism of that reconstruction in the track.

I would love to hear some feedback on this and will take any comments and suggestions and use them to better the track. Thanks in advance and I hope you enjoy it:

Edit(Beefed up the drums added a vocal sample): http://www.box.net/shared/rpdsr8m06s

I actually like what you've got going here. It has a pretty solid groove. Some rather minor balance issues are kind of throwing it off, though. The melody is a bit obscured when it comes in, I think. Turn that up a bit, and maybe turn down that harp-like sound when it's not the feature. I'd also turn down the vocal sample, because, as it is, it draws too much attention. I'd just have it as a little flourish in the background.