Commisioned composer needed for a mobile game

Hey, my name is Mark and I run project 8 games. Its a mobile game company with 1 about to be released title and another title currently in development. I would like to commission some background loops/intro/end music. Here's details per the rules

About the Developer: Project 8 Games consists of 1 full time developer and several freelance artists. We have 1 game currently in alpha testing and another being developed.

About the Game: The game being made is a 2D platform reminisce of the old school SNES/Genesis platformers. This game is very similar to Sonic the Hedgehog.

Non-Profit vs. Profit: This game is for profit

About the Music: The music we are looking for breaks down into 8 tracks.

• Intro/main theme song
  • 6 level background loops
  • End song

This is the initial commission. May also require things such as 1-2 second "Game Over" sounds and whatnot.

The loops are going to be no more than 20-30 seconds long. Will accept loops as short at 10 seconds. All the music should be done in the SNES/Genesis early to mid 90's style.

Compensation:$30-$50 per loop, depending on length and quality, but no less or more. Will also need a release for each.

If interested, please email me at mark@project8games.com. If you can, please include samples to work.