GamerSoundtracks.com

Mustin

Welcome to GamerSoundtracks.com, a site dedicated to everything video game music. If you are new to the site, then you most likely are either a video game music fan/listener, solo artist or a group/ensemble that covers video game music.

The purpose of this site is to connect all those who love video game music, whether they just listen to it or they actually compose their own renditions of popular songs. We want this site to be informative as well as a great tool for those to promote themselves as artists.

Once you sign up, you'll be able to message other members, submit files, answer some bio questions, if you are touring or playing shows, post when your next gig is & much much more!

Of course, this site is 100% free, so browse around, enjoy yourself & come back to GamerSoundtracks.com soon!

Looks like a community type of site where you can promote stuff.

Hello, my name is Alex (Nacho) and I created the site GamerSoundtracks.com. Years back I bought the domain and I wanted to create an all inclusive site for video game music. I thought it would be great if you could have everything, from remixes/covers, to MIDI's, to Piano Sheet Music, to guitar/bass tabs to videos, etc. When I first launched it, I was just an amateur with HTML. It became a very long process to add updates to the site and figured there was a better way to do things. At the time I only had MIDI's on the site, so I figured I'd shut down and start looking into programming.

That's when I learned about PHP. So I then began the process of teaching myself PHP. Of course, life took different twists and turns along the way. I met an amazing woman (who is now my fiance) that occupied lots of my time and Gamersoundtracks.com was put on the back burner. However, I kept grinding away and grinding away and I finally was able to complete the site.

The site is designed to be multi-dimensional. I know that you guys are the cream of the crop when it comes to remixes, but I wanted to let those who couldn't make it a chance to submit on my site and get some sort of confidence going forward. I also wanted those who do creative covers a chance to submit as well.

On top of that, I wanted to host MIDI files, so people have the option to submit their MIDI files for specific games. I also wanted to host sheet music so people can learn how to play these songs they came to love. Users can submit piano sheet music, along with guitar/bass tabs.

The last submission users can do is submit videos. This is especially useful for bands and artists who want to show past performances of themselves playing live.

The site is such a mixture of things that I hope can become a good resource for those who love video game music. As a band or artist, you can sign up and promote yourself by posting tour/performance dates. Even if you are just a listener, you can create a profile. There are profile questions everyone can answer that can give others an in depth look at who they are. I also created a messaging system so you can communicate with one another without having to give out your email address. So in a way, it's a bit of a social networking site as well.

I'm looking to evolve the site over time but first things first is I need content. So I need people to sign up and submit submit submit! I'm not looking to compete with this site or others, I just want to create another community for people who love video game music!

I hope I was able to answer your question, I put a lot of hard work into this site and I'm very excited about it. I hope you guys can visit and participate. Thank you for putting a link to my site on here, I really appreciate it! :)