LINE 6 TONEPORT UX1 Mk2 AUDIO USB or JamVOX?

Hi everyone! At last I have ability to by something for clean sound. But I don't have much money, so I can by LINE 6 TONEPORT UX1 Mk2 AUDIO USB or JamVOX. But that shop have no line 6 for now. They offered me JamVOX. I found lots of descriptions for each of them and both looks same.. Can someone say something? I'm newbie to all this shit, so I need your advice! Help me pleas. Should I take Vox or find something more?

Thanks!!

Eh. If you're new to it then you're probably not going to notice much of a difference either way. Personally I haven't got any experience with either of the pieces of hardware you speak of, though I do have some Line 6 equipment. I'm gonna put my neck on the line and suggest that you'd probably do just fine with either one, but it's not exactly impossible to find the Toneport online, so I'm apt to recommend sticking with what you initially planned on getting. The quality of the sound is the main thing in question and Line 6 has become a household name with DI recording. I know nothing of Vox's expertise on that subject and honestly didn't even know they had interfaces. Have you checked youtube at least for videos displaying the use of these products?

And you can always put it into abstract perspectives. For example: Worst case scenario you buy the Vox and think to yourself "shoulda done what I originally planned on doing."