aeris - chill remix

derMrBen

hy everybody,

i´m new here at oc and a big fan of the music artists here on oc! great work :-)

so, i´m a music artist too (i hope so) ... and I would like to get feedback from you.

I do not make a clear music still, sometimes it´s chill and ...sometimes hardcore.

With this profil rpgfantasymusic i make the final fantasy/rpg´s music remix.

i have one more channle ...but it´s not really a music direction for this site :grin: ...it´s more j-core.

here my fav one that i made:

New Aeris

completely rewritten, a remix from the aeris theme. trying something completely different, here the

(but i work with sheets)

ps. sorry for the bad english, i came from germany :puppyeyes:

Hi! First of all.. Don't make multi posts. Make one thread on one mix. As Rozo said, people don't like it for some reason.

Now about your remixes. "still more acid fighting" sounds strange to me. And noise. Well it's personal. I'm not good in mixes like that. As for the "New Aeris". AWESOME!!! I don't know the source, but I LIKE your mix! Submiit it! Well, I think so)

And one thing. You should use something like Tindeck for hosting your mixes in mp3. Quality of sound will help people to give you feedback.

P.S. Sorry for my english too:mrgreen:

big thanks for the feedback.!

sorry for the multi post i edit this

so, i hope i understand right.... the sorce from "new aeris" it´s the aeris theme or ...it was :???: somtimes i dont like it to remix a track and copy the sheets 1:1. I rewritten the score completly but try to capture the soul of the track.... hope so it work? i dont know, i never really became a good feedback and i make over ten years music for my own.

for "still more acid fighting" i make a second thread, also i edit this here. (sorry for this)...

the tracks are in wav. i have to render the track again for mp3, so i watch what i can do.. because i have two more youtube channels and a promotion site for uploading music www.selfmadeclub.de

thnaks!