Sweet Home - ReMixes

WinZenT

Hi!, I'm new to the forum but have been on and of at this wonderful site for over 10 years and now I have stumbled across a game that has no remixes here so...

Long story:

I saw the Happy Video-game Nerds review of Sweet Home, and that got my attention, so I 'acquired' the fan sub version and started playing a couple of days ago, have not beaten it yet but I have notices that there are some great songs there.

So I went to my one and only stop for game remixes and got no hits, not even a NFS to listen to the original songs! ;_;

And that's why I'm here now, requesting some sweet remixes of this mostly unknown game.

I was going to ask for a Rip of the original music as well but as you can see down below I found one, but a cleaned up one without SFX and duplicated tracks could still be nice! But not really why I'm here.

Short(er) story:

This game http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_Home_(video_game) has some sweet songs, you can find a NSF rip here http://www.atarihq.com/tsr/nsf/sweeth~1.zip (there are 17? different songs, and a lot of SFX and some duped tracks on that file) and I have no specific style of music in mind, I just want to hear what you musical people can come up with!

Thanks for just reading through this, and a Big thanks to anyone who is interested! Hoping to hear your Sweet tunes soon! ^_^

P.S. The fight music is one of my favourites! (song 12 on the NSF file, 13 is duplicate or does it have some small variation?)

Good luck and happy remixing!

// WinZenT the not so musical gamer.

• 1 month later...

hehe, Suito Homu. . .I love doing unknown/obscure videogame mixes. . .I haven't played Suito Homu yet; I'll playing it tonight tho. . .I'm digging the themes. . .I'll probably have something out soon. Thanks for suggesting this game; I've been looking for some interesting themes to remix out of.

I'm putting it in the "Post You Game Mixes" corner. . .hope you check out soon.