Sweatertight-F-Zero remix

Ferno

It's a little repetitive, and the piano in the first section could stand to have a little more bass.

The second section, starting at 1:25 or so, isn't in tune with the part before it. I also don't think (to pass the panel) you're allowed to sample this much straight from the game. Love the drums here though.

You keep switching between these two sections throughout the song, but you still have a problem with repetitiveness. It's like there should be rap on top of all this, it's a little too ambient right now. You also have the issue with the tune between the two sections. Makes me a litte sick every time you switch.

Man, this newgrounds equalizer/video thing is awesome!

The way you change between the original key (which sounds like a sample of the original) and your own version of it with the sparkly pads is very jarring. It's not necessarily a bad thing, just pointing it out.

This sounds like a backing track right now. The melody doesn't even ever come in, it just loops the intro progression with some hip-hopish backing over and over. I don't know if you wanted to do more with this or not, but if you were going to submit it to OCR you'd have to probably integrate the melody and make a whole lot of additions to make it an overall arrangement and not just a basic groove.