Ok post your ICE CAP remixs heres

SonicThHedgog

Since its common,Yes there all hell loads of threads about it, lets make this a thread about OLD ice cap mixed even if there posted on, rejected, no matter how good you arrangement is or how bad, wether you want to re-sub it POST IT8) DO NOT POST NEW ICE CAP REMIXES YOU PLAN TO UPDATE AND SUB!

heres one of mine

http://soundcloud.com/aires/iced-puppet-c

http://soundcloud.com/aires/iced-puppet (same just with guitar at mid)

I don't think this is a good idea. If everybody posted their remixes in one thread it would be confusing when somebody is trying to comment on a remix. There would be confusion on who the reply was directed at and whatnot.

As for your remix, I think it strays too far from the original. The only time when you know its an ice cap zone remix is when you bring in the main melody 2/3rds into the song, and that sounds somewhat just thrown on top. So while it is a nice song, its too different from the original, which makes it not a remix so much as a song inspired by Ice Cap Zone.

I don't think this is a good idea. If everybody posted their remixes in one thread it would be confusing when somebody is trying to comment on a remix. There would be confusion on who the reply was directed at and whatnot.

As for your remix, I think it strays too far from the original. The only time when you know its an ice cap zone remix is when you bring in the main melody 2/3rds into the song, and that sounds somewhat just thrown on top. So while it is a nice song, its too different from the original, which makes it not a remix so much as a song inspired by Ice Cap Zone.

This thread is for old mixes, i may have worded OP wrong.

My song ''Droned'' the source the entire 7 min lol, house like this is based off chords not melody. keep listening to the chords.

and I cant sub this, its too repetitive, and deep house like this is repetitive, and its not diffrent enough from source, im not changing the song to sonata form just to sub.

This thread is for old mixes, i may have worded OP wrong.

My song ''Droned'' the source the entire 7 min lol, house like this is based off chords not melody. keep listening to the chords.

and I cant sub this, its too repetitive, and deep house like this is repetitive, and its not diffrent enough from source, im not changing the song to sonata form just to sub.

Oh, I get ya now. Okey Dokey. Sounds good then.