Experienced Prog E-Drummer looking for work ;)

Truemas

Hi everyone,

ill try to keep this short, but i dont make promises ;)

Im Drumming since 8 years now and 4 of them also on an E-Drum ( V-Drum: Roland TD12 , samples of my work follow later on)

My Music Experience: Im quite into older and newer Genre of Rock and Metal, im also used to rythms of many world music types, because im musicaly open minded. I really enjoy playing progressive music with odd time signatures ( 7/8th 7/4th and so on =) and my favourite bands are Dream Theater and Symphony X.

My Game Experience: My first games i played on huge casettes on the C+4 then switching to the C64 then Amiga 500/1200 and then to the Game Boy and SNES and some symphonic newer gaming music ( though i like the Uematsu Final Fantasy Prog Rock style most ) so i like everything from Chip Tunes to newer epic orchestration =)

My Equipment and experience with DAWs: With my V-Drums i use a Laptop with legal copies of Cubase 5 Essentials and Toontracks Superior Drummer 2 ( Avatar and The Metal Foundry Drumkits ) i also did some Midi-Rip re-orchestration with Mark of the Unicorn ( Motu ) ( The Tracks i re-orchestrated where "What the Forrest taught me" of Secret of Mana and "Save the World" of Final Fantasy Legend 2.

I know , i typed to much allready. =) Well, im interested to participate in projects which want/need some drumming done. I can deal with musical language and usually know what someone wants of me. Due to my quite good V-Drum theres, if needed, much human dynamic in the drumming but im also experienced in giving it a powerful triggered sound(adjusting velocity). ( usually i only trigger the base drum because of playing double bass ) Im also able to quantise my drumming into an existing project or play it flowing. Im also reliable when it comes down to deadlines if i promise to do it.

Allright heres some work ive done, i know its youtube and the sound would be better on other platforms as mp3, but i want you to see that im actually really drumming the stuff you hear =) I also have 2 more covers of "Still more Fighting" from FF 7 and "The Oracle" of secret of mana on myspace, but the drum sounds (of the TD12 itself) and performance is way older and inferior to the newer stuff.

Finally! You made it to the Link! : http://www.youtube.com/user/Vashetrockner

Oh, and maybe something of my Metal Band in which im playing: www.myspace.com/thechroniclesofjane (check "Uberfail" )

PS: Excuse my bad english here and there. Its late here in germany , but i wanted to finish this tonight =)